First, read the general forum rules HERE
Before asking for help with a RomRaider problem or reporting a bug, make sure you read and follow these guidelines:
- Include as much detail as possible about the problem and the system you are running. Too much detail is much better than a vague description of the problem. Your post should, at a minimum, answer all of the following -> What operating system are you running? What version of Java do you have installed? What version of RomRaider are you using? What have you already tried to resolve the problem? What is the exact wording of any error messages you are receiving, if any? What cable are you using to log with? What specific drivers do you have installed for the cable?
- Read through the troubleshooting section of the RomRaider FAQ HERE for problems related to the ROM editor and HERE for issues related to connecting with the logger.
- Search the forums to see if your problem has already been resolved or a bug has already been reported.
- If relevant, attach screenshots which depict the problem and/or exact error messages you are getting.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of RomRaider and the latest ECU and logger definitions. There may also be test releases of RomRaider available in the development forum that may address your problem.