Update: April 18, 2011
- Fixed an issue with Primary Open Loop Fueling (KCA Additive B Low): an address was wrong and resulted in 0's for the RPM y-axis.
First version of ECUFlash definitions for a 2010 SADM STI.
Almost all of the tables have been defined, with the exception of a few of the more obscure tables that I just didn't have time to get to. I may add the tables if I have time or people request them.
Interesting notes about the SADM ROM:
- Initial & Max WGDC more aggressive in upper range than AZ1G202I (08 USDM STI ROM rev2)
- The closed-to-open loop delay is 0 from the factory.
- KCA Alternate Mode has a value of 0 but USDM ROM uses 255 (FF); I left out this switch in the definition because I wasn't sure how it worked with the different values. As-is ECUFlash would think that KCA Alternative Mode is enabled. So it was easier to ignore the value for now.
- KCA additive A/B tables are zeroed out and KCA Max Primary Non-Cruise has most of what would be KCA Additive B timing. This actually means the SADM STI, in some load/rpm cells, actually calls for more timing in non-cruise than the USDM model. Strange. I verified the table locations and how they are used a few times just to be sure I wasn't missing something. This effectively makes the logic behave similar to the JDM or USDM WRX, which only have KCA Max Primary tables.
As always, use at your own risk and please let me know if there are any problems.